Competition conditions for social media:
The contest is not affiliated with Instagram and is in no way sponsored, endorsed or organized by Instagram.
Organizer is the Greator GmbH - https://greator.com/impressum/
Conditions of participation:
The participation is free of charge!
Natural persons aged 18 or older with a valid postal address in Germany, Austria and Switzerland are eligible to participate.
Excluded from participation are company employees, participants and service providers commissioned with the organisation of the competition.
The participant*in commits himself/herself:
- Share an Instagram post as a photo or video answering why the person would like to win the Greator Coach training program
- hashtag #imakechangehappen to the mail
- follow the channels @greator and @greatorcoaching.
By participating, the participant takes part in the daily competition, which draws the daily prize among all participants of the respective competition period.
Start is daily from 27.11.2020, 00:01 o'clock.
End is until 29.11.2020 daily at 17:00.
The random drawing of the daily winners will take place daily at 18:00 hrs from 27.11.2020. The announcement of the winners will take place the same evening in the livestream of our Live Coaching Days with mention of the institute name.
3x Greator Coach Training
Profits per day:
27.11.2020: 1x Greator Coach Training
28.11.2020: 1x Greator Coach Training
29.11.2020: 1x Greator Coach Training
The winners* will be determined randomly.
The winners* will be contacted via their published Instagram post and notified of their prize. In addition, the Instagram name of the winner and the winner's photo or video for the draw will be displayed on the Live Coaching Days event platform and will be mentioned in writing. The winners* will be contacted by direct Instagram message. The winners will be sent their prize after providing their full name, e-mail address and postal address.
If a winner does not respond within 48 hours after notification, the prize will be drawn again.
Greator has the right to exclude individual persons from participation or the raffle if there are legitimate reasons, such as a violation of these rules, manipulation, etc.
Reservation Clause: Greator reserves the right to terminate the competition at any time without notice, if, for example, for technical reasons (viruses in the computer system, manipulation or errors in the hardware and/or software) or for legal reasons, a proper implementation of the competition cannot be guaranteed.
A cash payment of the prize is not possible.
The judges' decision is final.
Greator reserves the right to change the terms and conditions at any time.
Good afternoon and thank you for your interest in our website. For reasons of better readability alone, we will refrain - within the scope of the following explanations - from using masculine and feminine and various language forms simultaneously. All references to persons apply to all genders: m/f/d Besides these and other things, we also take your rights to privacy, data protection and informational self-determination very seriously. Therefore we would like to inform you about the following:
Who are we? Who is responsible for data protection (data protection officer)?
We are the Greator GmbH and can be reached as follows: Brüsseler Str. 89-93, Phone: +49 (0)221 - 6695980, Fax: +49 (0)221 - 9543235, firstname.lastname@example.org. Our managing director is Mr. Alexander Müller. Everyone at our company is responsible for data protection. In addition, we have decided to appoint a data protection officer. To ensure his independence, we have engaged an external consultant. This is the lawyer Dr. Stephan Gärtner. You are welcome to contact him at any time. You can reach him as follows: Lawyer Dr. Stephan Gärtner, StanhopeONE, Voßstraße 20, 10117 Berlin, email@example.com, Tel. +49 30 89614237, Fax. +49 3012053097 9.
What happens when you use the https://www.greator.com/ site?
Our lottery runs via our company pages in social networks. What do you need to know?
(1) The competition takes place via our company pages in the following social networks: Facebook, Instagram.
(2) In accordance with our terms and conditions of the competition, you can participate in our competition if you publish a post that asks the question "What is your greatest vision? And how can our Greator Coach or Greator Speaker training help you to achieve it?" if you add the hashtag #iamgreator to the post and link our corporate channel with @greator.
(3) If you comment or otherwise interact with our contribution (e.g. "link"), your personal data will be processed. We have no influence on the data collected and data processing procedures, nor are we aware of the full extent of the data collection, the purposes of the processing, the storage periods. We also have no information about the deletion of the collected data by the respective provider.
(4) When you access our company pages, it is possible that the respective provider will save the data collected about you as user profiles and use them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. You have a right of objection to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact the respective provider in order to exercise this right.
(5) Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and its processing by the respective provider can be found in the following data protection declarations of these providers. There you will also find further information on your rights and settings to protect your privacy.
(6) As far as participation in the prize draw is concerned, the legal basis for the processing is Article 6(1) sentence 1(b) FADP, according to which the processing of personal data is permitted even without your consent if the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or in order to implement pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the data subject. In this case, the processing relates to the lottery contract, the details of which can be found in the terms and conditions of the lottery.
(7) The legal basis for the other processing operations is Article 6 (1) sentence 1 letter f of the DPA, according to which the processing of personal data may be carried out without the consent of the data subject if the processing is necessary in order to safeguard the legitimate interests of the controller or of a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require the protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is
Child. It is our legitimate business interest to give you the opportunity to interact with us voluntarily in social networks - as described here.
(8) Addresses of the respective social media providers and URL with their data protection information:
a) Facebook Inc, 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; http://www.facebook.com/policy.php; Facebook has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
(b) Instagram LLC, 1601 Willow Rd, Menlo Park CA 94025, USA, https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388
(9) With regard to Facebook, we point out in addition that we have the possibility to statistically evaluate the visits on our Facebook page. In this context we have established a joint-controller relationship with this provider. According to Article 26 DSGVO, such a relationship exists whenever two or more controllers jointly determine the purposes of and means for processing. In this case, we are obliged to define in an agreement in a transparent manner who fulfils which obligation under this Regulation, in particular as regards the exercise of the rights of the data subject, and who fulfils which information obligations under Articles 13 and 14 of the DPA, if and insofar as the respective tasks of the controllers are not laid down by Union or national legislation to which the controllers are subject. More information on this agreement can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms/page_controller_addendum.
What happens to your data during the draw?
As soon as you have commented on our outgoing mail, you will take part in the competition. After the end of the participation period, we will use a so-called commentpicker, which randomly selects one or, if applicable, several of the comments, whereby the contact data of the respective winners will be processed to transmit the prize. Legal basis for the processing Article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 letter b DSGVO, according to which the processing of personal data is also permitted without your consent if the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or for the implementation of pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the data subject. In this case, the processing relates to the lottery contract, the details of which can be found in the terms and conditions of the lottery.
Who can potentially access your data? And: does the data leave the European Union?
The following companies receive the above data:
Facebook Inc, 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; http://www.facebook.com/policy.php;
Instagram LLC, 1601 Willow Rd, Menlo Park CA 94025, USA, https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388
What are your rights?
You have some rights. You have the right of access to the personal data processed concerning you, as well as the right to rectification or cancellation, restriction of processing, opposition to processing and transferability of data. You also have the possibility to complain about us to the supervisory authority responsible for us. We respectfully point out that these rights may be subject to conditions which we will insist on being met.
The data will be used, in addition to the processing for the provision of the prize, for the processing of the competition.
The participant*in agrees to be contacted by e-mail for the provision of the prize.
The winner*in agrees to truthfully provide all data necessary for sending the prize.
When registering for the newsletter, the data protection declaration intended for this purpose applies and is not related to the competition.