Conditions of participation for the
Community What's Your Color Story Format
Organizer is the Greator Ltd
Conditions of participation:
The participation is free of charge!
I hereby agree that Greator GmbH may contact me by e-mail regarding the cooperation for the format "What's Your Color" at any time.
Natural persons over 18 years of age are eligible to participate.
By participating, participants confirm that the videos sent may be used on Instagram and Facebook.
I authorise Greator GmbH to reproduce, distribute and publish the video, image and sound material in whole or in part in all its media. This includes: Social media: Instagram and Facebook. A temporal, spatial or content restriction of the use is not agreed.
The judges' decision is final.
Greator reserves the right to change the terms and conditions at any time.
For reasons of better legibility alone, the simultaneous use of masculine and feminine and of various language forms is - within the framework of the following explanations - refrained from. All references to persons apply to all genders: m/f/d. In addition to these and other things, we also take your rights to privacy, data protection and informational self-determination very seriously. Therefore we would like to inform you about the following:
Who are we? Who is responsible for data protection (data protection officer)?
We are the Greator GmbH and can be reached as follows: Brüsseler Str. 89-93, Phone: +49 (0)221 - 6695980, Fax: +49 (0)221 - 9543235, email@example.com. Our managing directors are Dr. med. Stefan Frädrich and Mr. Alexander Müller. Everyone at our company is responsible for data protection. We have also decided to appoint a data protection officer. To ensure his independence, we have commissioned an external consultant. This is the lawyer Dr. Stephan Gärtner. You are welcome to contact him at any time. You can reach him as follows: Lawyer Dr. Stephan Gärtner, StanhopeONE, Voßstraße 20, 10117 Berlin, firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel. +49 30 89614237, Fax. +49 3012053097 9.
What happens when you use the https://www.greator.com/ site?
Our lottery runs via our company pages in social networks. What do you need to know?
(1) The format runs through our company pages in the following social networks: Facebook, Instagram.
(2) As soon as we share the videos sent, your personal data will be processed. We have no influence on the collected data and data processing procedures, nor are we aware of the full extent of the data collection, the purposes of the processing, the storage periods. We also have no information about the deletion of the collected data by the respective provider.
(3) When you access our company pages, it is possible that the respective provider will save the data collected about you as user profiles and use them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. You have a right of objection to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact the respective provider in order to exercise this right.
(4) Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and its processing by the respective provider can be found in the following data protection declarations of these providers. There you will also find further information on your rights and settings to protect your privacy.
(5) As far as participation in the format is concerned, the legal basis for the processing is Article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 lit. b FADP, according to which the processing of personal data is also permitted without your consent if the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to implement pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the data subject. Here, the processing relates to the contract for participation in Whats your color, the details of which are set out in the conditions of participation.
(6) The legal basis for the other processing operations is Article 6 (1) sentence 1 letter f of the DPA, according to which the processing of personal data may also be carried out without the consent of the data subject if the processing is necessary in order to safeguard the legitimate interests of the controller or of a third party, except where such processing is overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require the protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child. It is our legitimate business interest to give you the opportunity to interact with us voluntarily in social networks - as described here.
(7) Addresses of the respective social media providers and URL with their data protection information:
a) Facebook Inc, 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; http://www.facebook.com/policy.php; Facebook has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
(b) Instagram LLC, 1601 Willow Rd, Menlo Park CA 94025, USA, https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388
(8) With regard to Facebook, we point out in addition that we have the possibility to statistically evaluate the visits on our Facebook page. In this context we have established a joint-controller relationship with this provider. According to Article 26 DSGVO, such a relationship exists whenever two or more controllers jointly determine the purposes of and means for processing. In this case, we are obliged to define in an agreement in a transparent manner who fulfils which obligation under this Regulation, in particular as regards the exercise of the rights of the data subject, and who fulfils which information obligations under Articles 13 and 14 of the DPA, if and insofar as the respective tasks of the controllers are not laid down by Union or national legislation to which the controllers are subject. More information on this agreement can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms/page_controller_addendum.
What happens to your data during the draw?
Once you complete the survey, you will be given the opportunity to participate in the format. Once we receive your videos, they will be shared. Legal basis for the processing Article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 letter b FADP, according to which the processing of personal data is permitted even without your consent if the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to implement pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the data subject.
Who can potentially access your data? And: does the data leave the European Union?
The following companies receive the above data:
Facebook Inc, 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; http://www.facebook.com/policy.php;
Instagram LLC, 1601 Willow Rd, Menlo Park CA 94025, USA, https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388
What are your rights?
You have some rights. You have the right of access to the personal data processed concerning you, as well as the right to rectification or cancellation, restriction of processing, opposition to processing and transferability of data. You also have the possibility to complain about us to the supervisory authority responsible for us. We respectfully point out that these rights may be subject to conditions which we will insist on being met.